Tuesday, November 8, 2011

ADDAERO Partnership

Chimney Gulch Sunset - June 2011

I am thrilled to announce the formation of an amazing training and racing partnership with Addaero.com for the 2012 racing season.  Addaero is a premier online coaching platform designed to optimize the Coach - Athlete relationship and focus on accomplishing goals and race results.  I have utilized Addaero as my conduit between my coach, TriEndurance and myself for years.

Receiving my workouts for the weeks and days ahead via email is crucial for life scheduling and training execution.  That is only the a small portion of Addaero's capabilities.  I upload workouts with applicable metrics of pace with heart rate for running and power output/wattage with heart rate for cycling. The results I provide are sent directly to my coach with feedback based on how I felt, the planned workout versus actual and my thoughts on my progress.  My coach will then adjust my intensity, distance and progression accordingly to keep me working towards the ultimate goal.  This back and forth is integral to my growth as an athlete and builds my confidence as races near.

The partnership with Addaero will help me execute some fantastic goals in 2012.  I will be able to keep my racing and family life in balance while I increase the amount of training to levels that I have not encountered.  I plan to provide Addaero with some fun content over the year and hopefully inspire others to take on some great challenges.

Thank you to Addaero for believing in my mission and supporting the cause.  This is going to be fun.

In other news...
Rocco (4) gets faster with each loop, talks of strategy and carrying momentum with his coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment